Wow, did 2014 ever go-fast!! Here it is, the first of January literally hours into the New Year. When I look back on 2014 I find valuable insights and treasures.
I’d like to share my reflections with you. I think you will find as I did, that by answering these questions you begin to outline your success in 2015.
After answering these, I realized I may need your support on some of these. Now, it’s your turn. Grab paper and pen right now and take the 10 minutes to answer these questions. Send your answers back to me. There are so many ways we can help each other.
Join me and let’s all enjoy our Best Year Ever!
1. As you reflect on this past year (2014), what were your two or three most significant accomplishments, breakthroughs, and/or achievements?
Participating in the Jack and Back bicycle ride and raising money for the MS Society.
I ate healthier and exercised more. At my annual physical checkup, all of my health indicators were in the excellent range.
The companies I work with experienced growth.
2. Looking back over the year (2014), what (if anything) blocked or held you back as you moved toward your goals/objectives?
Two things held me back. First because I drive myself to perfection, I experienced frustration when I didn’t live up to my standards.
The other thing was fear – sometimes I held on to projects, clients, etc., too long. The fear of uncertainty and not having enough held me back.
3. Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently? (While we can’t change what was, we can use this input/learning as we move forward.)
I would cut myself some slack. I would have experienced more peace and would drive myself less. I did let go of some projects and lived through the fear of loss. Everything worked better than I could have expected.
4. As you look forward to year 2015, what are your three (3) most significant goals that you wish to accomplish within the year? What will be different?
Increase my income by 20%.
Save this 20%.
Each company I work with will reach their growth goals.
5. What are the top two or three things about your job/business that you most want to be different in year 2015?
Work only with companies committed to growing and to taking the necessary actions for that growth.
Say yes to activities that move me and my clients forward. Say no to all others.
Work 4-5 days per week instead of working 5-6 days per week.
6. What two or three changes do you most want to see in your personal life?
To be different?
Continue to work out 4-5 days per week.
Enjoy a diet that is 75% raw/25% cooked.
Continue cooking with my friends.
7. If you are employed, where do you want to be (position, etc.)? at the end of year 2015?
8. If you are in private practice, what do you want your practice/business to look like one year from now? (Review your practice profile/business plan)
I want each company I work with in 2015 to achieve the individual goals they have set.
9. What actions are you prepared to take to reach your goals and objectives in 2015?
Provide the knowledge, support, accountability and coaching for my clients’ and their key employees.
Having gotten clear on what you want to achieve in year 2015, the next step is to develop the strategies and actions that will move you to reaching your desired outcomes. Let’s prepare to make 2015 our most exciting, rewarding and personally fulfilling year on our journey.
May this be your best year ever!