In order to gain the attention of your prospect about your products and services, there is no better way than to tell a Story!
“The stories we tell literally make the world. If you want to change the world, you need to change your story. This truth applies both to individuals and institutions.”
Listed below are 5 ways to use stories:
- Use the story of a satisfied customer on your website.
- Give an example of how your product/service was used by a customer in your presentation materials.
- When networking and you are asked what you do, follow the answer with “For instance”
- When making your oral presentation to a prospect, start a sentence with “I was working with a client. . .” and describe how you helped solve their problem.
- Do a flyer with stories of how you work with clients.
Remember, facts tell but stories sell. Stories give your audience a chance to relate. Stories create the visual of working with you to solve the problem.
Let’s become great storytellers!